In this post, you will learn the essential role of syndication marketing on Google’s search results selecting process. What you need to do to get chosen by Google’s algorithm. What makes a site worth being picked by Google and what Syndication Marketing can help your site being part of them.
As mentioned before, Google is concentrated on delivering to the users the best experience possible. That’s why Google implemented the term “EAT” which means that they will pick the sites that shown that you are an expert and authority, and they can trust you on a particular topic. This is when syndication marketing comes to play a significant role here. Every time you have fresh content on your site you need to syndicate it to promote it around the internet and show your credibility and trust wordiness.
That’s why we deliver in the website section the best practices to bring traffic to your site but also to put you as an expert in your topic. You will have to implement all these tactics to build your credibility around the net. In the SEO Tutorial Section, go thru the following lectures:
- SEO Tutorial Part 8: Article Marketing and Its Power
- SEO Tutorial Part 9: Submit Your Content to Blog Carnivals
- SEO Tutorial Part 10: Traffic from Podcasts
- SEO Tutorial Part 11: Convert Articles into Videos for More Traffic
- SEO Tutorial Part 12: The Hidden Gem of Document Sharing Traffic
- SEO Tutorial Part 13: The Benefits of Creating Tutorials
- SEO Tutorial Part 14: Build an Online Presence with Forum Marketing
- SEO Tutorial Part 15: Guest Posting to Get Targeted Traffic
- SEO Tutorial Part 16: Comment on Blogs to Increase Engagement
- SEO Tutorial Part 17: The Secret Behind Answer Sites
- SEO Tutorial Part 18: Take Advantage of Video Marketing
- SEO Tutorial Part 19: Pinging your Blog to Get More Traffic
- SEO Tutorial Part 20: Generate Subscribers with Ezine Joint Ventures
- SEO Tutorial Part 21: Discover the Power of Ad Swaps
- SEO Tutorial Part 22: Create a Press Release to Attract Thousands of Targeted Visitors
Here you syndicate your content in the best way possible to satisfied Google’s mantra that is the term EAT. You will do email marketing, article marketing, share your documents around high PR authority websites, respond to answers for the problems of people delivering a solution, commenting on blogs, and so on. Again is crucial that alongside your social media efforts to propagate your content you also implement the tactics on the website section. This way Google will see you with different eyes, select your content first, you will rank in the top search results, and therefore you will get tons and tons of traffic to your site.
Watch the video tutorial: 5 Syndication Marketing
Continue to the next post of the Google Page One Tutorial, where we will learn why need to implement video marketing in our game plan to rank at the top of the search results.
Read more: Game Plan Part 6: The Benefits of Video Marketing